Brighton & Hove Pride are committed to remaining affordable and accessible for residents of the city of Brighton & Hove.
Our Low Income Ticket Scheme aims to ensure we are inclusive for all people so those on a low income have the opportunity to enjoy our events.
- Low income tickets offer a 50% reduction on the full price of a General Admission ticket.
- Low income tickets are reserved for participants on a limited income who cannot otherwise afford to attend Brighton & Hove Pride.
- Low income tickets are restricted to Brighton & Hove residents only (boundary map here), due to the limited number available.
- Low income tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and they will be on sale until 1st July 2023 or until they have sold out.
- Low income tickets will be subject to the standard booking fee and charity contributions to support our community fundraising.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form and upload relevant documents. We will reply within 14 days with the outcome of the application. Once applications have been approved, customers will be emailed a unique single-use discount code to complete their purchase. Customers will have 7 days to complete the purchase before the code expires. These tickets are non-transferable.
Customers can contact us directly to discuss and each request will be looked at on an individual basis.
Any documents submitted will only be retained for the procession of your application and then deleted.