Below you can purchase individual tickets for the Pride Festival on Saturday 3rd August or a joint ticket for the Pride Festival and the LoveBN1Fest on Sunday 4th August. A joint ticket will save you £7.50 on the individual ticket prices. A further allocation of individual Pride Festival tickets will be available early 2019 in the second release.
- This year to ensure £12.50 Community Tickets are available for our local community groups and charities, they are reserved for community group entrants in the Pride Community Parade.
- Early Bird (£17.50) and First Release (£21.00) are limited to 2 per person to allow more people to benefit from the more affordable tickets and prevent bulk buying and selling-on (touting).
- All etickets will have the purchasers name printed on them and the card holder must be present with id when exchanging for wristbands.
- Tickets purchased through secondary ticketing sites such as ViaGogo and StubHub will not be valid.
- Brighton & Hove Pride is a not for profit community interest organistion. All tickets revenue raised goes directly to the operational and running costs of producing the Pride Festival, LGBTQ+ Pride Community Parade, Pride Village Party and community fundraising for the Rainbow Fund and Pride Social Impact Fund, plus other Pride grant programmes.
- Please read full Terms & conditions please click HERE