Festival tickets are valid for the Pride In The Park on Saturday 3rd August 2019 on Preston Park.
Tickets are also available for the new LoveBN1 Fest on Sunday 4th August 2019 on Preston Park.
Standard Pride Village Party wristbands will also be available in advance on-line and at local outlets nearer the event.
Early Bird (£17.50) and First Release (£21.00/£25.00 ticket prices have been frozen for the 6th year running
Second release £25.00/ £27.50 /£30.00 /£32.50/£37.50
Final release £37.50/ £42.50 (subject to limited availability)
All Pre Release tickets are limited to 2 per person to allow more people to benefit from the more affordable tickets and prevent bulk buying and selling-on (touting). A maximum of 4 tickets per booker is permitted.
Pride In The Park Tickets are only available through the Pride Ticket Shop. A ticket purchased from secondary ticket sites or from ticket touts will not be valid and Pride accepts no liability for refunds.
This year e-tickets booked thru Pride Ticket Shops will carry the name of the person making the booking. They must be present to exchange the e-tickets for wristbands and may need to present the card they used to make the purchase.
Anyone who’s purchased from Viagogo or other secondary sites other than the Pride ticket shop should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bankcard or payment details.
- Customers email address will be subscribed to the Pride newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Brighton and Hove Pride CIC reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders without prior notice and do not accept liability for any tickets refunds.
- Strictly no multiple bookings or group booking by party planners/organisers or agents are permitted.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Festival is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or terrorism, in which event you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund.
A minimum of £1 of each ticket purchased is donated to the Brighton & Hove Rainbow Fund with grants going the local LGBT+ groups and organisations.
Booking fee of £2- £2.75 per ticket.
Free passes to Preston Park are available to volunteers who offer a minimum of 3 hours to help support Pride or can be applied for on application through the Brighton Rainbow Fund for those in special need.
If you are interested in VIP tickets for 2019 please see VIP tickets
PRESTON PARK OPENING TIMES:
Saturday 3rd August, Pride In The Park: 12.00pm – 10.30pm. Last entry 8.30pm
Sunday 4th August, LoveBN1 Fest: 1.30 pm – 9.30pm. Last entry 8.00pm
PEAK ENTRY TIMES:
Peak entry times are between 4pm and 6pm with expected queues of 45-60 minutes at this time.
All patrons will be searched and patrons with bags will be required to go to the bag search lines. You may wish to avoid bringing bags as this should speed up entry, only bags under A4 size will be allowed.
- Pride In The Park tickets are not valid for the Pride Village Party but you may purchase a discounted PVP weekend ticket at the same time as your Festival ticket and collect your wristband at Preston Park or the city-centre Pride Box Office.
- No tickets or wristbands will be sent in the post and all tickets will be issued as an e-ticket
Saturday 3rd August, Pride In The Park: Please go to your designated gates (indicated on your e-ticket) and your e-ticket will be scanned.
Sunday 4th August, LoveBN1 Fest: Entry will be via the main gate or gate marked on your eticket with a valid wristband.
Please note, all tickets will be scanned at Pride 2019 and anyone found producing duplicate tickets will be refused entry. Duplicate or copied tickets will make your ticket invalid and it is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure e-tickets are kept safe and are not copied. We are unable to offer any refunds should copied e-ticket be used and invalidate your e-tickets.
ACCESSIBILITY AT PRIDE
For access information, please click here
IMPORTANT FESTIVAL RULES:
We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy at all our bars. If you can’t provide valid identification when requested, you will not be served alcohol and you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please, make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification. Please note we only accept driving licence or passport as valid ID.
- Bags up to A4 paper size (20cm wide x 30cm high x 20cm deep) are allowed into the event sites.
- You will be refused entry if you bring a large bag.
- We do not have storage for bags on site.
- Brighton Pride operate a bag search policy. You may also be searched using a pat down method or a security wand.
Code of Conduct
- We expect everyone attending Brighton & Hove Pride to behave in a manner consistent with the celebration of Brighton & Hove Pride and the positive value of diversity and identity in the LGBT+ communities.
- Any offensive behaviour including homophobia, transphobia, racism or sexism will not be tolerated.
- All staff, security personnel, medical teams, Police, Fire and Ambulance should be treated with respect. Any incident of sexual harassment towards anyone working on the event may be reported to the Police and dealt with accordingly.
- Please comply with requests/ directions from staff regarding event operations.
If you have a complaint during the event please report it to a member of staff in the first instance. If your complaint requires further investigation, please, write to email@example.com to be investigated and responded to appropriately.
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bank card or payment details.
- Customers email addresses will be subscribed to the Brighton & Hove Pride newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Drones/UAV’s (Unmanned Ariel Vehicles) are remote controlled aeroplanes, helicopters or other flying models often fitted with a camera.
- General use of drones and remote controlled flying models is not permitted on any event site (Preston Park, Old Steine, St James Street, Marine Parade and adjoining streets)
Permitted and Prohibited Items
- Prescribed medication. If you need to take medication we strongly advise you contact our Accessibility team to be issued with a pass that will indicate you are carrying medication.
- Small amounts of food for personal consumption only.
- Re-usable non-glass drinks bottles (there will be signposted water points on the park)
- Only fold up/ telescopic umbrellas allowed (no golfing umbrellas!)
- Cameras with three-inch lenses or shorter
- No illegal or psychoactive substances
- No dangerous or hazardous items
- No glass (perfume and cosmetic containers ok)
- No Liquids (except water or sunscreen)
- No alcohol
- No food for sale. No hampers.
- No suitcases & large rucksacks or bags (over A4 size)
- No disposable BBQ’s (including green heat base camp cookers, solid fuel stoves etc.)
- No Fireworks, flares or pyrotechnics
- No inflatables or Chinese lanterns
- No large umbrellas (folding umbrellas ok)
- No flag poles (over 50cm)
- No flyers for distribution
- No posters, signs or banners that could be deemed offensive
- No goods for unauthorised trading (or with unauthorised Pride logos)
- No lasers or laser pens
- No unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
- No chairs, stools, seat sticks
- No super soakers or water pistols
- No air horns, megaphones, klaxon’s similar
- No spray cans, aerosols or gas canisters
- No bicycles, skateboards or scooters
- No drones
- No animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- No unauthorised professional commercial photography
- R.O.A.R – Right of Admission Reserved
- You must consent to search on entry to the event
- Children U18 must be accompanied by an adult over 21. A maximum of 2 children per adult
- Challenge 25 is in operation at all bars
- Confiscated items will NOT be returned
PRESTON PARK ONLY
- No alcohol permitted in the Family and Wellbeing Tent.
- Saturday: Children 12 years and under are free but will still require a ticket and must enter with their parent/carer. They must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times this person must be over 21.
- 13-17 years can purchase a full price ticket and a responsible adult must accompany them at all times and this person must be over 21.
- Sunday: Children 12 years and under are free but will still require a ticket and must enter site with their parent/carer. They must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times this person must be over 21.
- A maximum of two children’s tickets per adult over the age of 21 are allowed
- A responsible adult must accompany all under 18’s at all times and this person must be over 21.
- All dance tents are over 18’s only.
- No re-admission except at the discretion of event organisers for special circumstances only. This will be through Gate F. You will be searched on re-entry.
- Bicycles, skateboards and scooters are not allowed into the park. Disability vehicles are allowed but we recommend that you contact our Accessibility Team.
All confiscations will be non-returnable
There is no unauthorised filming, photography or recording permitted at the event. Please do not bring professional equipment to the event as it will be refused entry. A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the event sites if they are found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if they take any photograph, make a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything for commercial gain.
Brighton & Hove Pride official photographers and film crews are in attendance on the event sites and attendees give permission for photographic material to be used for Brighton & Hove Pride promotional purposes. There will also be representatives of the LGBT+ and mainstream media outlets in attendance documenting the events for editorial reporting purposes. If you do not wish your image to be captured by them please make it clear to them if you are approached.
Brighton & Hove Pride has an extensive security plan for all event sites. This is signed off by the Brighton & Hove Multi Agency Group.
Any items that are confiscated by a member of security will be non-returnable
All person 2 years or older must have a wristband for admittance to the Park Festivals and Pride Village Party.
By purchasing a ticket
- You confirm that the ticket holder is over 18 or will be accompanied by an adult over 21
- You agree to comply with and enforce all applicable laws and regulations in connection with the event.
- You will behave in a manner consistent with the celebration of Brighton and Hove Pride and the positive value of diversity and identity in the LGBT+ communities.
- Tickets will not be refunded (expect in circumstances below)
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or terrorism, in which event you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a full refund will be issued.
- You are purchasing a ticket for Brighton Pride rather than an individual artist. Brighton Pride CIC reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders without prior notice and do not issue refunds except in circumstances outlined above.
- Our security measures are under constant review, and may need to change at short notice. Please check back for up-to-date information.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- By attending the Event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation