UPDATE 03 APRIL 2020 – Pride 2020 Postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic
All ticket holders for Pride 2020 were informed by direct email on 03 April and through social/ print media and Pride website that this year’s Pride Fabuloso Anniversary celebration had now been postponed until 2021.
Options for ticket holders include:
• retaining your ticket for the rescheduled event in 2021.
• Donating your ticket to support Pride going forward and our fundraising for community organisations
• Or applying for a refund of the face value of ticket.
Please note the deadline for refund applications is 30th April 2020. More details here.
PLEASE NOTE: All T&C’s are now being revised for 2021
£2.00 charity contribution fee per ticket is added to the face value of each ticket to clearly show the minimum Pride ring-fenced allocation towards charities and community fundraising.
All Pre Release tickets are limited to 2 per person to allow more people to benefit from the more affordable tickets and prevent bulk buying and selling-on (touting). A maximum of 4 tickets per booker is permitted.
Fabuloso Pride In The Park Tickets is only available through the Pride Ticket Shop. A ticket purchased from secondary ticket sites or from ticket touts will not be valid and Pride accepts no liability for refunds.
All e-tickets booked thru Pride Ticket Shops carry the name of the person making the booking. They must be present to exchange the e-tickets for wristbands and the lead booker will need to present a photo ID.
Anyone who’s purchased from Viagogo or other secondary sites other than the Pride ticket shop should contact us at email@example.com
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bank card or payment details.
- Customers email address will be subscribed to the Pride newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Brighton and Hove Pride CIC reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders without prior notice and do not accept liability for any tickets refunds.
- Strictly no multiple bookings or group booking by party planners/organisers or agents are permitted.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Festival is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or terrorism, in which event you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund.
Booking Fees & discounts
A booking fee of £2.45 per ticket.
Weekend ticket saving is based on the full price of booking single tickets for each day on the park.
Free passes to Preston Park are available to volunteers who offer a minimum of 3 hours to help support Pride or can be applied for on application through the Brighton Rainbow Fund for those in special need.
If you are interested in VIP tickets for 2020 please see VIP tickets
If you have purchased general admission tickets and would like to upgrade to VIP tickets you will need to purchase VIP tickets and email support with your VIP booking reference number and your general admission booking reference number within 48hrs of purchasing your VIP tickets and we can refund and cancel your general admission tickets.
VIP lunch will be served between 14:00hrs and 17:00hrs, food is part if a package and is served for a set period of time and once prepared and cooked it must be consumed within a set time frame in accordance with food hygiene regulations. Brighton Pride CIC will not be liable and no refunds will be issued if you miss the allocated time period for food.
Whilst under 18’s can accompany full paying VIP and Gold Circle adults, they will still require their own paid ticket and there is no special catering provisions for children in the VIP area
PRESTON PARK OPENING TIMES:
Saturday 1st August, Fabuloso Pride In The Park: 12.00pm – 10.30pm. Last entry 8.00pm
Sunday 2nd August, Fabuloso Pride in the Park: 1.30 pm – 9.30pm. Last entry 8.00pm
PEAK ENTRY TIMES:
Peak entry times are between 4pm and 6pm with expected queues of 45-60 minutes at this time.
All patrons will be searched and patrons with bags will be required to go to the bag search lines. You may wish to avoid bringing bags as this should speed up entry, only bags under A4 size will be allowed.
- Fabuloso Pride In The Park tickets are not valid for the Pride Village Party but you may purchase a discounted PVP weekend ticket at the same time as your Festival ticket and collect your wristband at Preston Park or the city-centre Pride Box Office.
- No tickets or wristbands will be sent in the post and all tickets will be issued as an e-ticket
Saturday 1st August, Fabuloso Pride in the Park: Please go to your designated gates (indicated on your e-ticket) and your e-ticket will be scanned.
Sunday 2nd August, Fabuloso Pride in the Park: Entry will be via the main gate or gate marked on your e-ticket with a valid wristband.
Please note, all tickets will be scanned at Pride 2020 and anyone found producing duplicate tickets will be refused entry. Duplicate or copied tickets will make your ticket invalid and it is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure e-tickets are kept safe and are not copied. We are unable to offer any refunds should copied e-ticket be used and invalidate your e-tickets.
Community tickets are available to Parade Participants Groups, Community Traders at Preston Park as well as The Working To Connect Groups and any other LGBT+ Faith Groups, Charities, Community Outreach Programmes and Support Groups.
You can apply for tickets for your Volunteers and Team Members that are involved in supporting your organisation. You can apply for up to 25 Community Tickets at £17.50 inc VAT for Sat 1st August and £15.00 inc VAT for Sunday 2nd August.
Payment will be by invoice, payable by BACs ONLY within 28 days of the invoice being raised and issued to you. Failure to make payment within this time will cancel your application and you will lose your tickets at this special community rate.
Deadline for Submission is 31st December 2019
ACCESSIBILITY AT PRIDE
For access information, please click here
IMPORTANT FESTIVAL RULES:
We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy at all our bars. If you can’t provide valid identification when requested, you will not be served alcohol and you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please, make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification. Please note we only accept driving licence or passport as valid ID.
- Bags up to A4 paper size (20cm wide x 30cm high x 20cm deep) are allowed into the event sites.
- You will be refused entry if you bring a large bag.
- We do not have storage for bags on site.
- Brighton Pride operate a bag search policy. You may also be searched using a pat down method or a security wand.
Code of Conduct
- We expect everyone attending Brighton & Hove Pride to behave in a manner consistent with the celebration of Brighton & Hove Pride and the positive value of diversity and identity in the LGBT+ communities.
- Any offensive behaviour including homophobia, transphobia, racism or sexism will not be tolerated.
- All staff, security personnel, medical teams, Police, Fire and Ambulance should be treated with respect. Any incident of sexual harassment towards anyone working on the event may be reported to the Police and dealt with accordingly.
- Please comply with requests/ directions from staff regarding event operations.
If you have a complaint during the event please report it to a member of staff in the first instance. If your complaint requires further investigation, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org to be investigated and responded to appropriately.
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bank card or payment details.
- Customers email addresses will be subscribed to the Brighton & Hove Pride newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Drones/UAV’s (Unmanned Ariel Vehicles) are remote controlled aeroplanes, helicopters or other flying models often fitted with a camera.
- General use of drones and remote controlled flying models is not permitted on any event site (Preston Park, Old Steine, St James Street, Marine Parade and adjoining streets)
Permitted and Prohibited Items
- Prescribed medication. If you need to take medication we strongly advise you contact our Accessibility team to be issued with a pass that will indicate you are carrying medication.
- Small amounts of food for personal consumption only.
- Re-usable non-glass drinks bottles (there will be signposted water points on the park)
- Only fold up/ telescopic umbrellas allowed (no golfing umbrellas!)
- Cameras with three-inch lenses or shorter
- No illegal or psychoactive substances
- No dangerous or hazardous items
- No glass
- No Liquids (except water or sunscreen)
- No alcohol
- No food for sale. No hampers.
- No suitcases & large rucksacks or bags (over A4 size)
- No disposable BBQ’s (including green heat base camp cookers, solid fuel stoves etc.)
- No Fireworks, flares or pyrotechnics
- No inflatables or Chinese lanterns
- No large umbrellas (folding umbrellas ok)
- No flag poles (over 50cm)
- No flyers for distribution
- No posters, signs or banners that could be deemed offensive
- No goods for unauthorised trading (or with unauthorised Pride logos)
- No lasers or laser pens
- No unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
- No chairs, stools, seat sticks
- No super soakers or water pistols
- No air horns, megaphones, klaxon’s similar
- No spray cans, aerosols or gas canisters
- No bicycles, skateboards or scooters
- No drones
- No animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- No unauthorised professional commercial photography
- R.O.A.R – Right of Admission Reserved
- You must consent to search on entry to the event
- Children U18 must be accompanied by an adult over 21. A maximum of 2 children per adult
- Challenge 25 is in operation at all bars
- Confiscated items will NOT be returned
PRESTON PARK ONLY
- No alcohol permitted in the Family and Wellbeing Tent.
- Saturday: Children 12 years and under are free but will still require a ticket and must enter with their parent/carer. They must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times this person must be over 21.
- 13-17 years can purchase a full price ticket and a responsible adult must accompany them at all times and this person must be over 21.
- Sunday: Children 12 years and under are free but will still require a ticket and must enter site with their parent/carer. They must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times this person must be over 21.
- A maximum of two children’s tickets per adult over the age of 21 are allowed
- Whilst under 18’s can accompany full paying VIP and Gold Circle adults, they will still require their own paid ticket and there is no special catering provisions for children in the VIP area.
- A responsible adult must accompany all under 18’s at all times and this person must be over 21.
- All dance tents are over 18’s only.
- No re-admission except at the discretion of event organisers for special circumstances only. This will be through Gate F. You will be searched on re-entry.
- Bicycles, skateboards and scooters are not allowed into the park. Disability vehicles are allowed but we recommend that you contact our Accessibility Team.
All confiscations will be non-returnable
There is no unauthorised filming, photography or recording permitted at the event. Please do not bring professional equipment to the event as it will be refused entry. A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the event sites if they are found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if they take any photograph, make a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything for commercial gain.
Brighton & Hove Pride official photographers and film crews are in attendance on the event sites and attendees give permission for photographic material to be used for Brighton & Hove Pride promotional purposes. There will also be representatives of the LGBT+ and mainstream media outlets in attendance documenting the events for editorial reporting purposes. If you do not wish your image to be captured by them please make it clear to them if you are approached.
Brighton & Hove Pride has an extensive security plan for all event sites. This is signed off by the Brighton & Hove Multi Agency Group.
Any items that are confiscated by a member of security will be non-returnable
All person 2 years or older must have a wristband for admittance to the Park Festivals and Pride Village Party.
By purchasing a ticket
- You confirm that the ticket holder is over 18 or will be accompanied by an adult over 21
- You agree to comply with and enforce all applicable laws and regulations in connection with the event.
- You will behave in a manner consistent with the celebration of Brighton and Hove Pride and the positive value of diversity and identity in the LGBT+ communities.
- Tickets will not be refunded (expect in circumstances below)
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or terrorism, in which event you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a full refund will be issued.
- You are purchasing a ticket for Brighton Pride rather than an individual artist. Brighton Pride CIC reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders without prior notice and do not issue refunds except in circumstances outlined above.
- Brighton Pride CIC will not be held responsible for tickets that fail to arrive to the ticket holders email address due to email servers blocking our email address or customers entering the wrong email address at the time of purchase, please, check your junk or spam folders for your tickets and if you have not received your tickets within 48hrs, please, contact support on email@example.com
- Brighton Pride tickets are not to be used as competition prizes without prior permission from Brighton Pride CIC.
- Our security measures are under constant review, and may need to change at short notice. Please check back for up-to-date information.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- By attending the Event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
- Brighton Pride CIC will not be held responsible for any off-site delays experienced by the customers travelling to the event.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation